Monday, February 28, 2011

FIGHTER AUTOGRAPHS

Here are a few autographs I have received in the mail from some pretty famous fighters.  When sending to fighters I usually send to the address provided to me on their website or I do some research and find out the gym they train at. In the past I have received autographed photos from Randy Couture, Nate Marquardt, and probably my best autograph success to date Manny Pacquiao. I sent Pacman 2 photos along with a letter of request and  a SASE to Wild Card Gym in California. I currently have those ones framed on my wall at home, but I'll try to take a picture a post them in the future. Some of the other fighter autographs I have received are pictured above (clockwise: Steve Molitor, Shane Carwin, Miguel Torres, and "Marvelous" Marvin Hagler).

2 comments:

  1. Just surfin' through your site, I'd love to see your manny pacquiao pictures! Do you recall how long it took and what the addy for that return was?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent these out about 2 years ago. It took me 6 months to get them back c/o Wild Card Gym (Freddie Roach's gym)

    ReplyDelete

First Row Collectibles