Saturday, February 12, 2011

SOME CANADA WORLD JUNIOR SUCCESSES FROM 2 YEARS AGO

Every year one of the things I look forward to is writing and sending autograph requests to players from the Canadian World Junior team as well as all the players that play in the CHL Prospects game. Two years ago I was lucky enough to receive about 90% of the requests I sent. Here are a few notables: John Tavares, Jordan Eberle, PK Subban, and Brayden Schenn. I sent each player 2 photos to their respective Junior clubs and received them back in less than a month. Over the next few weeks I will share some of my older successes (along with the successes I receive presently as well). I highly recommend sending to Junior players. As the cliche goes, "They're tomorrow's Stars of Today".

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Row Collectibles