Thursday, February 17, 2011

SPORTS AUTOGRAPHS TTM THROUGHOUT THE YEARS....

Since I started this blog for the past week or so, I have been showing you a lot of my autograph hockey collection. There's no doubt that hockey is my favourite sport to collect, however I do have 1000 or so sports autographs I have obtained through the years in person and through the mail. Above is a few athletes who were kind enough to send me an autograph in the past few years. As always, I supplied a 4x6 photo, a written letter of request, and a self addressed stamped envelope from addresses provided to me by http://www.sportscollectors.net/. (clockwise: John Madden, Bobby Bowden, Chuck Bednarik, Danika Patrick, John McEnroe, and Nick Faldo personalized "To Clayden" should be "To Cayden" but it's a Nick Faldo autograph nonetheless and I was happy that he was kind enough to send me one)

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Row Collectibles