Monday, March 7, 2011

BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS TTM

Right now many collectors are sending autograph requests to their favorite players c/o the team's Spring Training Address. Many collectors including myself will tell you that this is by far the best time to send out requests to baseball players. Unfortunately for me, I will not be sending out to anyone c/o Spring Training Addresses as I have been busy writing to this year's NHL Draft Class. If you haven't sent out your TTM autograph request, now is the time! I have included some autographs above of players I have gotten back from in past years. (Pat Neshek, Jeff Francis, Boof Bonser, and Chien Ming Wang). Pat Neshek is a huge sports autograph collector himself. I highly recommend checking out his website http://www.patneshek.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Row Collectibles