Wednesday, March 16, 2011

JEFF SKINNER

Jeff Skinner  1/3 4x6 photos signed in  Black Sharpie

Address Used:  Carolina Hurricanes Hockey Club
                         RBC Center
                         1400 Edwards Mill Road
                         Raleigh, NC, USA 27607

Date Sent: February 2, 2011

Date Received: March 16, 2011

Total Time: 42 Days

After a long drought, I was so happy to look in the mailbox and find this one! Very happy to get an autographed photo back from Jeff Skinner who will probably win the Calder Trophy for Rookie of the Year this season.

2 comments:

  1. Um I just had a question when you send to the states if your sending from canada. Do you use american stamps ? or do u send money or something ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simon,

    When sending to the States I use a $1.05 stamp which can be purchased at any Post Office in Canada (I usually get mine from Shopper's Drug Mart). I also include a self-addressed stamped envelope with 2 US Forever stamps on it. I purchase those from the United States Postal Service website.

    ReplyDelete

First Row Collectibles