Wednesday, March 30, 2011

VLADISLAV NAMESTNIKOV

Vladislav Namestnikov 3/3 4x6 photos signed in Black Sharpie

Address Used:  London Knights Junior Hockey Club
                        John Labatt Centre
                        99 Dundas Street

                        London, Ontario
                        N6A 6K1


Date Sent: March 7, 2011

Date Received: March 30, 2011

Total Time: 23 Days


Great success from a future NHLer! Vladislav was also nice enough to get a photo signed by Scott Harrington for me which I mistakenly sent to him. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    My names scottie and been following your blog for awhile, and i was wondering where do you get all of your 4x6's, do you print them?
    Thanks
    Scottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Scottie,

    I save large images on Google and print them out at my local photolab (Walmart)

    ReplyDelete

First Row Collectibles