Monday, January 23, 2012

BUFFALO SABRES IN-PERSON: JANUARY 19, 2012

I had another awesome outing this past week getting the Buffalo Sabres. I honestly wasn't expecting to get too many autographs, but was able to get autos from half the team. It was also cool to talk to Teppo Numminen who I hadn't seen in 15 years. He didn't remember me, but remembered a friend of mine and said to him, "You grew!". Teppo was first class all the way! Jason Pominville, Nathan Gerbe, and Ryan Miller were also really cool to all of us, even after their loss to the Jets. Here's what I got:









Ryan Miller - 2 cards
Tyler Myers - 3 cards
Teppo Numminen - 1 puck (Thanks to my buddy Mike), 3 4x6s, 1 card
Luke Adam - 3 4x6s
TJ Brennan - 3 4x6s
Lindy Ruff - 2 4x6s
Jason Pominville - 3 cards
Nathan Gerbe - 6 cards
Robyn Regehr - 1 card
Christian Erhoff - 1 card
Derek Roy - 2 cards
Patrick Kaleta - 1 card
Paul Postma - 4 cards (Paul was called up by the Jets and staying at the hotel)


No comments:

Post a Comment

First Row Collectibles