Monday, January 23, 2012

NEW JERSEY DEVILS IN-PERSON: JANUARY 13 & 14, 2012

I went to the hotel when the Devils were in town and was able to get autos from almost every player on the team. The team came in a day before the game so I was able to hit them up a few times throughout the trip. There was no team bus and all the players walked to the MTS Centre which is located about 5 minutes away from the hotel. Here is what I got:











 Martin Brodeur - 1 card, 1 8x10, 1 11x14 (signed for us after shopping at the "Dollar Store" downstairs at the hotel)
Zach Parise - 1 card
Ilya Kovalchuk - 1 card
Adam Larsson - 1 8x10, 1 card
Dainus Zubrus - 3 cards
Mattias Tedenby - 4 cards, 4 4x6 photos
Patrick Elias - 2 cards
Johan Hedberg - 1 8x10
Peter DeBoer - 3 4x6 photos
Mark Fayne - 3 4x6 photos
David Clarkson - 2 cards
Ryan Carter - 1 4x6 photo
Adam Henrique - 1 8x10 photo
Adam Oates - 1 8x10 photo
Mark Flood - 2 8x10 photos (one of the nicest guys in the NHL! Mark currently lives at the hotel)

6 comments:

  1. Love ur blog. One of the most successful blogs out there. I am willing to make a few trades for any Devils hockey cards. Can u email me @
    yellowschoolbus99@gmail.com to contact me. I do not have a username on sports collectors.net username. So please email me about a trade for any of the Devils. I also may have some signed cards from ur favorite team. Please email me as soon as possible. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words! I am also on Sportscollectors.Net. My username is hockeyauto. I am always willing to trade. Let me know what you need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not have a sport collectors.net username though

      Delete
  3. I do not have a sportcollectos.net username, please email me to the following email, I'm interest in the Sp Authentic signed cards as well as a Tedenby Certified cards, and a couple of others, thanks, please email me as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can make a few trades here since i do NOT have a sports collectors.net username:
    I have the following for trade:
    10-11 ITG Between The Pipes Stars of the Game Ondrei Pavelec
    09-10 Artifacts Onjrei Pavelec
    11-12 Black Diamond rookie gems 3 diamond of Jets prospect Maxim Macenaur
    08-09 YG Rookie card of Zach Bogasian
    11-12 Score base Bryan Little, Dustin Buff., Alex Burmistrov
    11-12 Victory base Evander Kane, Alex Burmistrov
    if u collect jersey cards, I have a 06-07 Fleer Ultra of Barret Jackman and Dan Cloutier jersey cards, and a Nigel Dawes 06-07 Hot Prospects jersey card

    What I want is the following:
    10-11 Sp Authentic IP autos of David Clarkson, Zach Parise, Martin Brodeur, and Ilya Kovalchuk, I also want a 10-11 ITG Heroes and Prospects card auto for Adam Larsson, a 11-12 Tedenby Certified auto, a 10-11 UD Series 2 of the following:
    Dianus Zubrus auto, Patrik Elias auto card, a 4x6 photo auto of Mark Fayne, a 4x6 of Ryan Carter, and the following Lightning players:
    11-12 Vicotry rookie auto of Brett Connley
    10-11 Sp Authentic auto card of Steven Stamkos
    and a 11-12 UD card auto from Teddy Purcell,
    Please let me know ur response, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do need all those Sp authenic Devils to complete my set. As well as thw 10-11 UD Zubrus and Elias autos. I also need the 11-12 Tedenby Certiified for my set. I need that LArson for my team set (11-12). I need the Victory rookie auto of Brett Connley, and the 11-12 UD Purcell, and most importantly for my Lightining 11-12 Team set I need that 10-11 Sp Authentic auto of Stamkos. I do have some 11-12 Victory cards of Kane and Burmistrov, if u want to trade let me know either way. Great Blog and Love ur IP autos

    ReplyDelete

First Row Collectibles