Monday, January 23, 2012

WWE IN-PERSON: JANUARY 20, 2012

I spent the day getting WWE Superstar autographs as each wrestler arrived in Winnipeg for a WWE Supershow that was held at the MTS Centre. All the wrestlers were great signers with the exception of CM Punk who only stopped to sign for a few people. I felt bad as I had promised a fellow grapher on Sportscollectors.Net that I would help her get 3 CM Punk autographed cards for her sets. Hopefully I can help you out next time Trina. I'll send you a couple autographed WWE cards for not being able to fulfill the 50/50. Arn Anderson also blew past everyone and said he had no time to stop. I got 8x10s signed by almost every wrestler on the card. Here are the 8x10 photos I was able to get signed:


















No comments:

Post a Comment

First Row Collectibles