Tuesday, February 28, 2012

EDMONTON OILERS IN-PERSON







The Edmonton Oilers were in town yesterday to play the Winnipeg Jets. The Oilers were one of the more elusive teams to come to the city. I only saw a few of the players throughout the day and lucky for me, most of them were the big stars of the team.  I didn't see Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, which sucked for me because I had a jersey I needed to get signed and chances are we probably won't see the Oilers in town for another 2 seasons if the Jets continue to play in the South-East Division. I also passed up the chance of getting Ales Hemsky and got Nikolai Khabibulin instead.  Nikolai was my favorite goalie when I was a kid. He played for the Jets 1.0 in the final two seasons.  Shawn Horcoff also blew off everyone and said that he would sign later.  Here are my totals for the trip:

Taylor Hall 1 photo

Sam Gagner 1 photo
Jordan Eberle 2 photos
Nikolai Khabibulin 2 cards
Magnus Paajarvi 1 photo, 2 cards (badly smeared)

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Row Collectibles