Monday, February 20, 2012

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS IN-PERSON








The Philadelphia Flyers arrived at the hotel around 5PM today. The first player I was able to get was Jaromir Jagr who hasn't been in Winnipeg since the 95-96 season while he was a member of the Pittsburgh Penguins. Jaromir was pretty cool and signed for everyone that was there.  Ilya Bryzgalov was awesome and quite opposite of all the reports I read on autograph message boards. Bryz signed multiple autographs for everyone and even talked to us for a bit. At one of the autograph hot spots I was able to get autographs from Daniel Briere, Wayne Simmonds, Max Talbot, James van Riemsdyk, and Scott Hartnell.  Some of the other hounds got Brayden Schenn, but I held back after seeing him sign what appeared to be the letter "B".  I think the best bet is to send your stuff to Brayden c/o Flyers Skatezone rather than getting him in-person. There was no sightings of Giroux, Couturier, or Matt Read. Here are tonight's totals:

Jaromir Jagr 1 photo
Ilya Bryzgalov 2 photos, 1 card
Daniel Briere 1 photo
James van Riemsdyk 1 photo
Scott Hartnell 1 photo
Max Talbot 1 photo
Wayne Simmonds 2 photos

2 comments:

  1. Very nice autographs that you were able to get from the Flyers. They are always a first-class organization.

    I was just curious as to how I could contact you? I am interested in maybe working out something to ship some cards in order to get autographed. Please let me know.

    I also collect hockey autographs, so I would also be interested in making a trade if necessary.

    Please let me know.

    Thanks,
    Garrett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Garrett,

    Thanks for viewing the blog! I try to update it as often as possible. I am always willing to trade. My Sportscollectors.Net username is hockeyauto

    ReplyDelete

First Row Collectibles