Wednesday, February 22, 2012

TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING IN-PERSON











I spent a few hours earlier this evening getting autos from the Tampa Bay Lightning as they were in town a day early to play the Winnipeg Jets.  I went to the local "Autograph Hot Spot". All in all it was a very successful night as I was able to get autographs from all the top Lightning players. Vincent Lecavalier did not make the trip, but I was able to start the evening by getting Steven Stamkos to sign a photo along with a card personalized to yours truly. I was also able to get Dwayne Roloson who stayed true to his "if you want my autograph you need to walk with me because I ain't stopping" twice this evening. Once going in to the hot spot and another coming out. Brett Connolly was very talkative and seemed to be a totally different guy than the one I met a few months ago. Brett signed 2 photos and 3 cards for me.  Martin St. Louis also signed a photo. I was even lucky to get current Winnipeg Jets player Randy Jones, who joined his former teammates this evening. Here is the totals:

Steven Stamkos - 1 photo, 1 card, 1 jersey (50/50)
Martin St. Louis - 1 photo
Dwayne Roloson - 2 photos
Matt Gilroy - 3 photos
Randy Jones - 2 photos
Brett Connolly - 2 photos, 3 cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Row Collectibles