Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WAYNE & KEITH PRIMEAU IN-PERSON


Wayne and Keith Primeau were in town this afternoon doing a free signing at a local restaurant called Santa Lucia. My lovely girlfriend was kind enough to take the time to get me some cards signed by both Keith and Wayne as I wasn`t able to take any time away from work today. According to my girlfriend, both brothers were super nice! Keith told her that he hates signing the O-Pee-Chee 91-92 card because he hates the tie he was wearing. She talked to them for a good 15 minutes about the city of Winnipeg and also the return of the NHL to the city. The Primeau brothers were in town to speak at a function. All the details are at this website http://www.stopconcussions.com/event/keith-primeau-wayne-primeau-and-kerry-goulet-to-host-fundraising-dinner-in-winnipeg/ .

3 comments:

  1. Nice autos!

    I met Keith in '92. Very nice guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sorta wish I would have played hooky from work to get a pic with him. He is one of my favorites of all time!

      Delete
  2. It's a tough decision to make sometimes. I have the opportunity to meet Kareem Abdul Jabbar tomorrow, but I've gotta work.

    ReplyDelete

First Row Collectibles