Tuesday, March 6, 2012

BUFFALO SABRES IN-PERSON







Last night I was able to get a few of the Buffalo Sabres after their game against the Winnipeg Jets. The Sabres lost the game 3-1. Ryan Miller was nice enough to sign 2 photos for me. He even inscibed a few autographs "ITS MILLER TIME!" to a couple other collectors. Jason Pominville personalized a photo to me as well. Cody Hodgson has definitely changed. He scribbled down an autograph for me. He's not the same friendly kid that I met last season when he was playing here for the Manitoba Moose. Tyler Ennis was cool and signed a photo for my son. Here are last night's totals:

Ryan Miller 2 photos
Jason Pominville 1 photo
Cody Hodgson 1 photo
Tyler Ennis 1 photo, 2 cards
Christian Ehrhoff 3 cards
Ville Leino 2 cards
Brad Boyes 2 cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Row Collectibles

Blog Archive