Thursday, March 15, 2012

DALLAS STARS IN-PERSON








The Dallas Stars were in town yesterday to play the Winnipeg Jets. The Jets won the game 5-2 to keep their playoff hopes alive. During the 24 hours that the Stars were in town, I was able to get autographs from a few of the players. Jamie Benn was extremely cool and signed everything I had. I was also able to get my first RACKRS autograph card signed last night. I had former Hartford Whalers goaltender and current Dallas Stars color analyst Daryl Reaugh sign the RACKRS card for me. In recent years, Daryl has been a pretty tough TTM signer so I was pretty happy to get this one done. All the players seemed really cool, but because they all arrived and left together I was pretty much forced to pick and choose who I wanted. I was really hoping to get Alex Goligoski for my buddy Garrett, but unfortunately that didn't happen. That's the thing about 50/50s, sometimes you get them, sometimes you don't. Garrett I will hook you up with a Bogosian! All in all I was pretty happy to get what I got. Here are the totals:

Jamie Benn 1 photo, 3 cards
Trevor Daley 1 photo, 2 cards
Kari Lehtonen 2 photos
Mike Ribeiro 1 photo
Sheldon Souray 2 photos, 1 card
Daryl Reaugh 1 card

2 comments:

  1. It's okay, Curtis. It's the thrill of going to the hotel and getting autographs that counts. Hopefully you can get the other cards I sent signed. Thanks for the attempt!

    Garrett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Garrett. Ottawa Senators tomorrow! Should be fun!

    ReplyDelete

First Row Collectibles

Blog Archive