Friday, March 9, 2012

"MILLION DOLLAR MAN" TED DIBIASE & TOMMY DREAMER IN-PERSON





Last night the CWE had a show here in Winnipeg. My friend who works for CWE was kind enough to get a few things signed for me. A couple of these have also been signed for my buddy Jeff and my buddy Mike over at The Autograph Network ( http://www.theautographnetwork.com/  ). I attended the show last night and let me tell you that it was well worth the $15.00 price of admission! At the show, it was announced that on April 19th, former WWE World Champion Psycho Sid aka Sid Justice aka Sid Vicious will be in town for the main event! If you would like to learn more about the CWE, you can visit their website at http://www.cwecanada.ca/ 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome - gotta love the small shows where you can get up close to these guys. $15 is a great price. Thanks again for hooking me up - Mike From The Autograph Network

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Mike! I'll get you a Sid Vicious autograph next month as well. I will send out the Dreamer and DiBiase auto 4x6s on Monday. Thank you for the banner! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

First Row Collectibles