Wednesday, March 28, 2012

OTTAWA SENATORS IN-PERSON










The Ottawa Senators were in town a  few nights ago to play the Winnipeg Jets. I was pretty successful getting autographs from most of the team. The Senators are great guys! Every player on the team was willing to sign. Sergei Gonchar and Nick Foligno signed everything for everyone that came out. Ottawa Senators prospect Mark Stone was also staying at the same hotel with his junior team the Brandon Wheat Kings. Mark signed a Rackrs card for me. The Rackrs cards came in handy throughout the day as I kept on seeing players, coaches, and media that I didn't have anything of. Again, if you are a serious autograph collector I would recommend to place an order at www.rackrs.com. I had former Canadian World Junior Head Coach and current Sens assistan Coach Dave Cameron sign a Rackrs card along with NHL Hall of Famer Denis Potvin who is the color analyst for the Sens. I even had Sportsnet Ottawa's reporter Ian Mendes sign a Rackrs card for me! Mike Keane, Bryan Murray, Colin Greening, and Spencer Machacek also signed the autograph cards for me. All the coaches and players were in great moods throughout the day. Here are the totals:

Sergei Gonchar 2 photos, 4 cards
Zack Smith 1 photo, 1 card (Thank you Thumper for pointing him out & thank you Joel for the card!)
Erik Condra 1 photo
Denis Potvin 1 photo, 2 cards
Rob Klinkhammer 2 photos
Jared Cowen 2 cards
Nick Foligno 5 cards
Zenon Konopka 1 card
Jason Spezza 1 card
Paul MacLean 2 cards
Mike Keane 1 Rackrs card
Bryan Murray 1 Rackrs card
Ian Mendes 1 Rackrs card
Colin Greening 1 Rackrs card
Spencer Machecek 1 Rackrs card
Mark Stone 1 Rackrs card
Dave Cameron 1 Rackrs card


5 comments:

  1. nice haul guys,i forgot to ask u when u were at the Grant Park show,which of the '05-'06 UD autograph singles u still had,and how much u were asking for each,contact me at chris_brown_2@yahoo.com when u get the chance so i can follow up on this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take a look and get back to you. Maybe we can work out a trade or something. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a couple of the guys im after are real assholes to get TTM ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris_Brown. The email I have sent you keeps on getting sent back undeliverable. I will have some time tonight to look into the 05-06 UD hockey autos. I will post them here. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im not sure why the emails keep on getting bounced back as undeliverable,try it again and let me know what happens

    ReplyDelete

First Row Collectibles

Blog Archive