Tuesday, March 13, 2012

RACKRS BLANK AUTOGRAPH CARDS - PRODUCT REVIEW


In the past few years less and less players are willing to sign white index cards. The last few seasons I would have rookie players, coaches, broadcasters, team management, basically anyone of interest who didn't have an actual card or photo sign index cards. A lot of players are now refusing to sign blank index cards. Chris Thornbun of the Winnipeg Jets told me that he will only sign colored paper, cards, or photos. He said he no longer signs white paper or index cards because it could be transferred onto a document such as a cheque or be used to endorse a letter.
This season I have let a lot of NHL rookies, Hall of Fame broadcasters, scouts, etc pass me by because I simply did not have anything for them to sign, so I decided to place an order at RACKRS.COM. I am hoping to get a few of these signed before the season ends. I highly recommend placing an order if you are an autograph collector like myself.

I also received Blank Baseball Autograph Cards for the upcoming Winnipeg Goldeyes season:
Thick, high quality, non-gloss autograph cards that can be signed with anything from a Sharpie™ to pencil. Each set of 25 cards comes in a convenient, crystal clear case suitable for display. These cards are great for Through the Mail (TTM) Collectors or In Person Autographs. These cards were designed by a collector, for collectors. If you don't like these cards for any reason we will give you a full refund of your purchase price.

You can visit RACKRS The Sports Memorabilia Community at: http://www.rackrs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Row Collectibles

Blog Archive