Wednesday, April 18, 2012

THE AUTOGRAPH NETWORK


I got home from work a few hours ago and was happy to find a package from my good buddy Mike from The Autograph Network. Mike and I have become good friends through the autograph hobby. Mike was kind enough to send me 2 awesome autographs! He sent me Manon Rheaume and Iron Sheik autographed photos. Mike is a class act and probably one of the most recognized collectors in the hobby. In case you haven't visited his site already, I strongly suggest to check out www.theautographnetwork.com .  I am a member of The Autograph Network members only site. For $7.50 you can buy a 6 month subscription. Over the past few months that I have been a member, I have found addresses on the Members Only site that are not available on Sportscollectors.Net or Startiger.Com. Mike also uploads Youtube videos on a daily basis of his through the mail successes.
I'm not sure how Mike knew, but I have tried Manon Rheaume about a year ago with no luck so this is actually my first Manon Rheaume autograph. I am happy to add this one to the collection!
As for the Iron Sheik, that's another autograph I have wanted for quite sometime. I am a long time wrestling fan and Sheiky Baby is one of my top 5 all-time favorites. I can be heard quoting a few of Iron Sheik's lines from his infamous RFVIDEO shoot interview he did a few years back pretty often. Mike, can't thank you enough bro!

2 comments:

  1. Great Blog Entry. Thank you for the kind words, means a lot. I think it is so cool to be able to connect with other collectors all over the world through the internet. You helped me get one of my favorite wrestlers with the Tommy Dreamer IP autograph so I am glad I could return the favor. Haha, the Sheik shoots are the best. Keep up the great ttm and IP work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You the man Mike! I hope Sid makes it in tomorrow. If he does, look out for some photos in the mail in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete

First Row Collectibles