Sunday, April 22, 2012

MARKETPLACE

Over the past 15 years I have been able to put together a pretty good collection of autographed photos, cards, pucks, helmets, etc. Lately I have been getting a lot of emails asking if I would be interested in trading any of the items I have acquired over the years. The answer is YES! I do trade and yes I do sell from time to time. I collect autographed cards and photos from all sports and even celebrities. If you have something that you think might interest me, please let me know.
I always try to get an athlete or celeb to sign 2 items (1 for me to keep and 1 for me to trade). The odd time I do sell an item. One thing I can say is that I have never made a profit from the hobby. If I sell something, its usually to cover some of the cost of the stamps, photos, cards, supplies, etc that I spend on the hobby. Most collectors like myself spend thousands of dollars each year trying to perfect their collection. I am no different.

If you are interested in any of the autographs that you see, please visit http://rackrs.com/canadiansportsautographs/Store/33 to see some of the items I am currently willing to trade or sell. You can also contact me on Sportscollectors.Net under the username: hockeyauto.

Happy Collecting! Go Flyers?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Row Collectibles