Friday, April 27, 2012

WINNIPEG BLUE BOMBERS FOOTBALL IN-PERSON


















This morning I went down to CanadInns Stadium here in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada to get autographs from some of the players attending Winnipeg Blue Bombers mini-camp. A little less than half the team showed up for the 3-day camp. The official training camp opens up in 4 weeks. This morning I was able to get all the photos I had signed. Some of my U.S. readers might recognize most of the names either from their playing days in the NFL or NCAA. Canadian Football League players are by far the most approachable athletes I have encountered since I started collecting autographs 18 years ago. Every player in the league will sign whatever you have. The only player that was reluctant to sign was Andre Rison and he didn't last very long up here in Canada. All the players were super cool this morning and were more than happy to sign everything I had. A lot of the players asked me to bring them some photos when the camp starts, and I intend on doing so. Here is what I got this morning:

Jovon Johnson (Iowa Hawkeyes, Pittsburgh Steelers, CFL Defensive Player of the Year) - 2 8x10s
Johnathan Hefney (Tennessee Volunteers) - 1 8x10
Chris Garrett (Ohio University) - 3 8x10s
Deon Beasley ( Texas Longhorns) - 2 8x10s
Chad Simpson (Indianapolis Colts) - 3 8x10s
Kito Poblah (Central Michigan) - 2 8x10s
Alex Brink (Washington State) - 1 8x10, 1 4x6
Cory Watson (Winnipeg Blue Bombers) - 1 8x10
Joe Lobendahn (Washington) - 2 4x6s






7 comments:

  1. For Do u want to make a trade for the Devils cards I want? Here is what I have for trade:

    10-11 ITG Between The Pipes Stars of the Game Ondrei Pavelec
    09-10 Artifacts Onjrei Pavelec
    11-12 Black Diamond rookie gems 3 diamond of Jets prospect Maxim Macenaur
    08-09 YG Rookie card of Zach Bogasian
    11-12 Score base Bryan Little, Dustin Buff., Alex Burmistrov
    11-12 Victory base Evander Kane, Alex Burmistrov, If u want to trade let me know Right under this comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry hockey101, but I have all of those already. I don't think that is a fair deal as you want to receive autographed cards of Brodeur, Kovalchuk, Stamkos, etc. as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Zach Parise and Ilya Kovalchuk Sp authentic cards on sale on rackrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hockey101. They are now available on Rackrs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok thanks, is Larsson 10-11 Heroes and prospects, and 10-11 Ud autos of Patrik Elias and Dainus Zubrus on rackrs.com too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hockey 101, Larsson, Elias, and Zubrus have now been added to Rackrs.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, is Condra 11-12 Artifacts ttm, auto of 10-11 Panani All goalies Peter Mannanio, Milan Michalek 10-11 UD auto, Brian Rolston UD auto on Devils, and 11-12 Certified auto of Dany Heatly on rackr.com too please

    ReplyDelete

First Row Collectibles