Thursday, May 17, 2012

B.B. KING IN-PERSON SUCCESS!

video

Legendary Guitarist B.B. King was in town last night to perform a show at the Winnipeg Centennial Concert Hall. After a few hours of waiting I was able to get an 8x10 photo signed by Mr. King!
 I arrived at the venue before the show, but unfortunately Mr. King did not sign., Before entering the building, B.B. waved to all of us (video above). After the show, B.B. was quickly rolled away to his tour bus by his bodyguards. B.B. travels with a large entourage and 3 large bodyguards who are all business! As soon as I seen B.B. get into his tour bus, I jumped in my car and went to the hotel that Mr. King was staying at. Autoboy Winnipeg, a local collector, and myself were able to get B.B.'s autograph. Mr. King was quiet, but signed for the 3 of us.
I was very happy to get an autograph from a living legend like B.B. King. For anyone who will be trying to get B.B.'s autograph in the future, my advice to you is to be very kind to the bodyguards and let them know that you would like to have B.B. sign something for you. Believe it or not, this was one of the hardest autographs I have been able to obtain in quite awhile. Well worth it though!

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I am SOOOOO jealous of this one. Congrats. A true legend!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two guitar legends in a matter of 4 days. I've had some pretty good luck as of late

      Delete

First Row Collectibles

Blog Archive