Tuesday, May 29, 2012

GEORGE CHUVALO IN-PERSON SUCCESS

I had another surprise in-person success this afternoon. While waiting at the airport for actors and actresses to arrive for the "Imperfect Justice" movie which is being shot here in Winnipeg, I was lucky enough to meet legendary boxer George Chuvalo. Mr. Chuvalo signed an index card for me as I was totally unprepared to meet him. George Chuvalo is best known for his fights against Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier, and George Foreman. Muhammad Ali is quoted as saying that "George Chuvalo is the toughest man I have ever fought". George Chuvalo was never knocked down during his boxing career.
I also posed for a pic with Mr. Chuvalo. I will be placing an order for Rackrs Ring Cards immediately! Rackrs would have definitely come in handy today at the airport!

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Row Collectibles