Saturday, May 5, 2012

SPRING FEVER

Hey guys! Not much to report these days. Last week was one of the slowest I have had in terms of TTM successes. Things will be picking up real soon as the month of May is full of concerts, comedy shows, AA baseball, and Winnipeg Blue Bombers training camp. This past week I sent a boat load of TTM requests so I am hoping to have much more to report in the next few weeks. In the meantime, please check out some of my links which are located on the right hand side of your computer screen >>>>>.  My buddy Ruben over at Rackrs.Com is always giving away autographs and Rackrs cards so be sure to Like Rackrs on Facebook as well. Mike over at The Autograph Network is always posting vids on Youtube so be sure to check him out frequently. Also check out some of my new autograph pals The Autoboy Winnipeg Blog and JonWayne's Autographs! Last but not least if you are interested in any of the autographs you see on my blog you can purchase or propose a trade at the Canadian Sports Autographs Store

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Row Collectibles

Blog Archive