Saturday, May 12, 2012

VAN HALEN IN-PERSON SUCCESS! WOLFGANG VAN HALEN VIDEO

video
This has been a huge weekend for me here in Winnipeg for in-person sucesses! Just got in from getting in-person autgraphs from legendary rockband Van Halen. I was able to get 8x10 photos signed by Alex Van Halen, Wolfgang Van Halen and even Eddie Van Halen! I will post scans tomorrow from all three, but for now I wanted to share a short video I recorded on my iPhone of my encounter with Wolfgang Van Halen. Wolfie was super cool! He is a huge hockey fan. We talked with him for about 5 minutes before I turned on the camera to record a bit of the encounter. Wolgang told us that he thinks the Rangers are going to win the Stanley Cup this year. They had a big win earlier tonight beating the Washington Capitals and moving on to the Eastern Conference Finals. Wolfie also talked about the Philadelphia Flyers and his love for goaltender Ilya Brygalov. He said that he loved him on HBO 24/7. I recorded the final minute of the conversation and told him that the Flyers were lucky to draft Sean Couturier one pick ahead of Mark Scheifele.
Scans of the autographs will be posted tomorrow. I thought I had no hope in hell getting Eddie Van Halen, but myself and Autoboy Winnipeg were the only two collectors that he signed for! Please check out my video and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Nothing more needs to be said. VAN FRICKIN HALEN!!!!!
    Well done, not only with this post, but the amazing weekend you had. I am subribed to the blog, so these get sent directly to me, but Holy Cow, I have to sayu, this was an amazing weekend for graphing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

First Row Collectibles