Saturday, June 23, 2012

BRYAN ADAMS IN-PERSON SUCCESS

video

Bryan Adams was in Winnipeg last night for a near sold-out show at the MTS Centre. After the concert I was able to get my 1983 Cuts Like a Knife LP signed by Bryan. Mr. Adams was very reluctant to sign as you may be able to hear on the video posted above. My friend Scott had to plead with him just to get him to sign and pose for pictures for the three of us who were waiting for him. My phone cut out just as I approached him, but Bryan scribbled what appears to be "Curtis, wiggly line, wiggly line, 2012". Not the best signature, but an authentic Bryan Adams in-person success nonetheless. I had heard rumors that Bryan Adams was a tough autograph to obtain and the rumors were absolutely true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Row Collectibles

Blog Archive