Thursday, June 28, 2012

RUSSELL PETERS IN-PERSON SUCCESS


Russell Peters was in Winnipeg tonight for a show at the MTS Centre. After the show, Autoboy Winnipeg and I waited for him. Russell is one the the nicest guys I have met thus far! Super cool! Russell signed 2 photos for me and also posed for a pic with me as well! Russell joked about himself being East Indian and me being Canadian Indian (Aboriginal/Native). He and his entourage actually called Autoboy and I over to his SUV. He signed all of our photos then got out and posed for pictures with us. Defintely another great success! Can't wait until Russell comes back to Winnipeg! He always puts on a great show!

1 comment:

  1. So...I'm a big fan of Boxing and the Mixed Martial Arts competitions (UFC, K-1, Pride Fighting, etc.) and I was wondering if there were any other folks that watch this stuff and if so, who're some of your favorite fighters?
    UFC streaming

    ReplyDelete

First Row Collectibles

Blog Archive