Thursday, July 12, 2012

WINNIPEG JETS ROOKIE DEVELOPMENT CAMP IN-PERSON SUCCESS





















The Winnipeg Jets Hockey Club held a development camp for all of their rookies and prospects in the organization. The camp was held all week at the MTS IcePlex. Yesterday morning I was able to get autographs from most of the camp participants. I was happy to get an autograph from Jacob Trouba who was the Jets first round draft pick this year. Jacob was very cool. I warned him about the harsh winters we experience up here in Canada. Mark Scheifele also stopped to sign for me yesterday morning. He looks to be about 15-20 pounds heavier (muscle) from the last time I got him a year ago. I was also able to get Lukas Sutter and Scott Kosmachuk. Both players signed everything I had for them as did everyone I approached. Rookie camp finishes up tomorrow afternoon at the IcePlex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Row Collectibles