Friday, August 31, 2012

NHL HOCKEY IN-PERSON SUCCESS







 
Over the summer months, NHL players that live in Winnipeg or rural Manitoba have been gathering at a local rink in Winnipeg to remain in game shape and work on their skills. This week I decided to take a trip down to the rink to get some in-person autographs from some of the players at the fitness camp. This morning I was able to get Tobias Enstrom to sign a 2012-13 Score card and a Winnipeg Jets puck. Enstrom is considered to be one of the tougher signers in the NHL, but this morning he was in a great mood and happy to be back on the ice. Travis Hamonic also signed 3 cards. Winnipeg Jets rookie, Ivan Telegin was also in attendance and signed a few photos for me. Some of the others in attendance that I was able to get were Ryan Reaves, Quinton Howden, Jannik Hansen, Calvin Pickard, Chet Pickard, and J.P. Vigier. All the guys were super cool! I hope the NHL and NHLPA can get a deal done soon and avoid another lockout!

4 comments:

  1. Let me know if you're interested in anything on my trade page and if any of this stuff is available, I'd be interested in any of the Pickards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is available. I will take a look right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can use an Allen, Markstrom, and Khudobin. Was there any others you were interested in? Maybe we can do a bulk trade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take a look again, but that was what jumped out at me right away, drop me an email
    (jonkatje@hotmail.com) and we can start setting something up like last time.

    ReplyDelete

First Row Collectibles