Tuesday, September 11, 2012

AUTOGRAPHED BOOKS - THRIFT STORE FIND


Earlier today I was able to find a few more autographed books to add to my collection. I visited a 2 thrift stores in Winnipeg. The first signed book I was able to find was Theo Fleury: Playing With Fire which I was able to pick up for $2.99. Theoren signed this one in thin black marker.

 
The second signed book of the day that I found was Metamorphosis: Stages In A Life, written by David Suzuki. Dr. Suzuki is a well known Canadian Scientist and television personality.  I paid .99 cents for this book!
 
 
The last book I found was Lynne Gordon: Working without a Net. Lynne Gordon was a radio and television personality during the 70s and 80s. This one cost me $1.99.
 
 
 




2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Nice Finds, I just wanted to confirm authentication for you on the Working without a Net, That is definitely Grans Signature!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I was happy to add her to my collection! Are you related to her?

    ReplyDelete

First Row Collectibles