Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WINNIPEG JETS IN-PERSON SUCCESS



I was able to get a few Winnipeg Jets autographs this morning at a a local training facility here in the city. A few of the Jets along with a few local NHLers took to the ice for a morning skate. After the skate, I was able to get autographs from Tobias Enstrom, Mark Stuart, Jason Gregoire, and Winnipeg Jets owner Mark Chipman.
We asked Mark Chipman his thoughts on the impending lockout. Mr. Chipman said, "It doesn't look good boys" and left it at that. Mark has always been really good to all of the fans. This goes back to the Manitoba Moose days.
Tobias Enstrom continues to surprise us. Last season Toby was one of the guys who that wouldn't sign, now he has changed his ways it seems. He is now talkative and will also sign multiples. Mark Stuart continues to be a great guy! He will sign whatever you have and also has a nice signature to boot. Winnipeg Jet hopeful Jason Gregoire signed a couple photos for me as well. I hope the Jets use him in a game or two if we have a season.
All in all not a bad morning. I was able to get all the guys that I needed. I will probably go out next week for more NHL in-person autographs. Let's hope the NHL and NHLPA get a deal done by then!
Buy Winnipeg Jets Autographs & Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Row Collectibles