Thursday, August 20, 2015

Collecting Hockey Cards & Baseball Cards in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Along with collecting autographs, I am a long time collector of sports cards. I have been a collector of sports cards long before I ever received my first autograph through the mail. I mainly collect hockey cards pre-1972. If you are looking to trade or sell your collection, please get in contact with me. I am also looking for baseball cards, football cards, and basketball cards pre-1972 as well.

I started collecting hockey cards around 1985. I have amassed quite the collection over the past 30 years. I'm always looking for deals in my hometown of Winnipeg. I have found that the best places to buy cards locally are Mulvey Flea Market, Cancentral Card & Supply, and First Row Collectibles. There are about 10 different places throughout my city, but those are my preferences.

I buy a lot of vintage hockey cards from Mulvey. I buy all my boxes and supplies from Cancentral. And I buy singles, autographs, and Winnipeg Jets autographs and cards from First Row Collectibles(www.firstrow.ca). I highly recommend to check these out.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

First Row Collectibles