Sunday, April 17, 2016

MAILPIX - Sending 4x6 Photos for TTM Autographs


For those of you who may have been collecting autographs through the mail for awhile now, you probably already know that sending 4x6 photos is one of the best ways to obtain an autograph from a sports star or celebrity.

I have been collecting TTM autographs for over half of my life. I started at the age of 12 when I would send O-Pee-Chee and Pro-Set cards to my favorite hockey players like Pat Jablonski and Brad Marsh.

I amassed quite the autograph collection when I was a kid. Could you imagine what my autograph collection would look like had I been able to print photos back in the day of players who didn't have cards? I could. My autograph collection would be enormous!

Luckily, technology has allowed us collectors to print photos and custom cards of basically anyone and everyone. Rather than taking the risk of sending a sports card which may have a book value of anywhere from $1-$100, I simply print a 4x6 photo which usually costs me no more than 20 cents each. This way I don't run the risk of losing my card.

4x6 photos fit perfectly into 4 1/8 x 9 1/2 inch envelopes. When sending autograph requests, I can usually send up to 3 - 4x6 photos using one stamp. They look great when they are signed and even better once they are framed and displayed in my son's room/museum.

Mailpix.com

Mailpix is currently offering 100 FREE 4x6 Prints for simply creating an account. As new sponsors of the Autograph Blog, I encourage you to visit Mailpix by CLICKING HERE. Not only will you receive 100 FREE 4x6 Prints, you will also be supporting the Autograph Blog as they have agreed to kick back a few pennies for everyone who signs up.

Thanks again for your support!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how high the prices are for mailpix. The whole idea of an online photo lab is saving $$$, but you can get lower prices at any local photo place.

    ReplyDelete

First Row Collectibles

Blog Archive