Monday, May 2, 2016

FAN PACKS - How To Get FREE Stuff By Writing To Pro Sports Teams


Pro Sports Teams and Organizations from MLB, NBA, NFL, CFL, NHL, NCAA will all send you a FREE promotional package called a FAN PACK.

Professional sports teams, including minor league and college sports, make millions of dollars selling tickets and merchandise each and every year. Pro sports teams primarily build fan interest in their teams by the product on the field, court, ice, etc. Secondly, they build fan interest through their marketing and public relations departments.

Every professional sports team carries a surplus of FREE promotional items which are waiting to be given away to anyone who writes to their Public Relations Department. These FREE promotional items that Public Relations Departments send out are called FAN PACKS. Fan Packs are 100% free to everyone. The items in Fan Packs usually include: pocket schedules, magnets, pins, buttons, t-shirts, decals, pencils, posters, trading cards, autographs, programs, magazines, and stickers.

Requesting Fan Packs is an easy process. In most cases, you can email a team or use their contact form, which is usually located at the bottom of their website, to send your request. Personally, I have found greater success in sending a large self-addressed stamped 9x12 bubble envelope. This has helped me obtain free hats, shirts, and DVDs which I may not have received had I not including my own SASE.

Writing a letter of request for a Fan Pack is also simple. Here is a Fan Pack Letter of Request Sample:

 Dear Sir or Madam,

Hello, my name is ____________, and I am a huge fan of the ____________. I love supporting the team even though I live in ______________. I collect all team items including trading cards, posters, pictures, programs, etc. I purchase a lot of team merchandise, but I miss out on a lot of promotional items because I live so far away from the team.

It would be great if you could send me any extra promotional items that you think would be a good additions to my collection.  Thank you for your time.

(OPTIONAL) I have included a self-addressed stamped envelope for you to send the items.

Your fan,

[Name]

[Address]

[City/Town, State/Province]

[Zip Code]

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Row Collectibles

Blog Archive