Thursday, March 9, 2017

TheAutographCard.com - Never Miss An Autograph Opportunity


I received my first shipment of Autograph Cards from the good people over at TheAutographCard.com. I received the cards exactly one week after shipment notification. As a Canadian customer, I was completely surprised to receive the package so promptly. As expected, everything was packaged securely in a bubble envelope.

I have to admit, I was blown away by the quality of the cards. I will definitely be ordering more in the near future. My order consisted of Baseball Signature Cards, Hockey, Boxing, and Toronto Signature Cards from the City Series.


As I have stated in previous blog posts, a lot of athletes and celebs are starting to avoid signing blank sheets of white paper and index cards. These cards are perfect substitutes for blank sheets of white paper and index cards. Not to mention, The Autograph Card is much easier on the eyes. The design makes the autograph pop and the cards are much easier to store. I find these cards perfect for sending through-the-mail and in-person autographs.

If you look back at some of my older posts, you will see that I have coincidentally bumped into  athletes and celebrities at hotels, airports, and events. I will definitely be packing the cards in my autograph bag just incase another one of these unplanned meetings with an athlete or celeb should happen again.

 The Autograph Card - For Collecting In-Person and Through-the-mail

TheAutographCard.com features over 70 different styles of blank autograph cards designed for fans to collect autographs in-person and ttm.

• Printed on 16 pt. matte finish thick cover stock
• Trading Card Size: 3.5" x 2.5"
• Each pack contains 25 cards
• Signs perfectly with Sharpies and Staedtlers
• No rubbing or powdering necessary

$4 Flat Rate Shipping
in USA. $9 Canada.
$12 International.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Row Collectibles

Blog Archive